WHAT IS MICROCHIP?
Microchip is a size of a grain of rice and goes beneath the bird’s skin. This will be the bird’s permanent identification and cannot be removed or become impossible to read. Microchips are designed to last a lifetime of an animal.
Every chip has a unique code which can be read using a scanner sheathed in a protective coat made to compatible with living tissue.
Bleu Pierre “Birdentity” microchip data can identify a stolen bird and it can trace the registered owner.
Delivery is through a special syringe. The advantage is that they are less painful, also there is no outside identification mark for a malicious person to know where the tag is embedded in order to remove it or modify it. The RFID chip inside the tag is generally ‘Read-Only” so that data once recorded cannot be modified.
• Invisible therefore not easy to detach and will leave no marking.
• Permanent Owner’s information attached on the game fowl.
• Game Fowl’s permanent images on the System
• Permanent information of game fowl information including winning histories.
• Ad-hoc data availability
• Ad-hoc report of confirmed Derby Entry (99%) list.
• Support to Derby Organizer and Cockpit Operators
• Main and Local Federation game fowl registry.
• Member’s data base including the registered game fowl inventory
• Statutory Report (if needed)
• 24/7 support (help desk)
• Cost (at first implant)
• New Method (Familiarization requires)
Birdentity System introduction and mission is to help the Philippines game fowl industry by implementation of harmonious control and management of their stocks. From Anti-Theft, Recovery and Transit (TBA) of their game fowl.
To work hand in hand with the commission toward modernization of the cockfighting industry in the Philippines
To assist both breeders and hobbyist to protect them from false accusation and their stock in rampant theft activity both in urban and rural areas.
To have a proper Bird Age record (for Stag regulation)
To reduce or avoid the use of wing band that give discomfort feeling to the bird in its lifetime and particularly during the fight.
To have an identity system for verification during the inspection by the authority.
Designed for Game Fowl Data Management including the following:
1. Owner’s Management
2. Game Farm Management
3. Game Fowl Management
4. User’s Management (for staff & screener)
5. Federation (Main/Local) Management
Use of Web Server:
1. Ad-hoc data availability
2. Ad-hoc report of confirmed Derby Entry (99%) list
3. To support Derby Organizer and Cockpit Operators
4. Main and Local Federation game fowl registry
5. Member’s data base including the registered game fowl inventory
6. Statutory Report (if needed)
Downloadable application on your mobile phone for game fowl data management including the following:
1. Microchip Number
2. Game Farm Owner
4. Game Fowl Images (including both legs)
6. Main Federation
7. Local Federation
8. Derby Entry
9. Winning History
1. Permanent Owner’s information attached on the game fowl.
2. Game Fowl permanent images.
3. Permanent information of game fowl information including winning history.